DELIVERY & RETURNS
For offshore locations, please contact us for a quotation.
Free delivery on orders within UK mainland with the following exceptions:
£15 surcharge to the following postcodes: BN, BH, CT, DG, DT, EH, EX, FK, G, IP, KA, KY, LL, ML, NR, PO, SA, SO, TA, TD, TN,
Please add up to 5 working days to the average delivery time.
£35 surcharge to the following postcodes: TR, TQ, PL
£35 surcharge and pallet deliveries only to the following postcodes: AB, DD, IV, KW 1-14, PA, PH 1-26, 30-41, 49-50.
- Length of delivery times vary dependent upon the items chosen. The average delivery times are stated in your basket before check-out.
- When you have placed your order, you will receive confirmation within 2 working days. (Please check your spam/junk box if not seen by then).
- You will be contacted by our delivery team who will advise a delivery date with 48 hours notice. When the delivery date has been accepted, you will receive an estimated 3 hour time slot the evening before. We would always recommend that you try to accept delivery dates where possible to avoid delay, as our carriers are not in every area every day. We can arrange for packages to be left in a safe, dry place if requested beforehand.
- Your order will be delivered by a 2-person team who will take your items to your room of choice as far as a 2nd floor. If you have requested an urgent delivery, or for smaller consignments, the delivery company is only contractually obliged to make a delivery to the doorstep, so it is important that an able body is available to accept it. Please note that pallet deliveries are to kerb-side only.
- We are happy to arrange delivery to an alternative address, or even a place of work if that is more convenient.
- Please note that if a delivery attempt is made in accordance with your instructions but no-one is home, a re-delivery charge of £39 will be applied (£90 for pallet deliveries).
PLEASE CHECK THE CONDITION & NUMBER OF PACKAGES BEFORE SIGNING THE COURIER’S CONSIGNMENT NOTE. We cannot accept liability for missing packages if they have been signed for as received. If there is any indication of damage to any packages, please sign for as ‘Damaged’, & email photographs of the packaging & any affected products. We cannot accept responsibility for any damages reported later than 24 hours after delivery.
If you change your mind:
If your order has not yet been despatched; no problem. A full refund will be processed.
If your order has been despatched or delivered, we must be notified in writing within 14 days from the day after delivery that you wish to return it. To aid a safe return journey, we would advise that the original packaging is used. We cannot refund items which are returned damaged or if an attempt has been made to assemble them, so please consider the dimensions provided before placing an order.
The return carriage will be at your own cost. The original carriage cost will be deducted from the refund together with 3.5% of the order value for payment transaction fees, plus a re-stock cost of £20. We can arrange the return carriage if preferred; the carrier’s £30 surcharge for third party collection will also be deducted from the refund.
Please note that for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept the return of mattresses or sheets if they have been unwrapped unless there is a quality issue.
In the unlikely event that you have a faulty product:
If you discover a faulty item, DO NOT ASSEMBLE the product. Instead, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery, & email us with a photograph of the offending item. It is at our discretion whether to replace only the damaged components or to exchange the entire item. We cannot accept liability for an item which has been partly or fully assembled.
Your Statutory rights remain unaffected.