High Sleeper Beds
Our range of pinewood children’s high sleeper beds are designed not just to look great in kids’ rooms but to also provide the ideal use of space, with desks, wardrobes, extra beds, and plenty of other storage options available. These high sleeper beds have been manufactured by Scallywag Kids from our UK factory and we use superior quality, environmentally friendly pine bedframes to ensure each bed is made to last throughout childhood, teen years, and even adulthood.
Showing all 63 results
Scallywag Convertible High Sleeper Bed Including Desk, Futon Chair Bed, Wardrobe & 2 Drawer Chest – White
Styles of High Sleeper Bed
The Scallywag Kids Convertible High Sleeper Bed consists of a Starter Bed (the perfect first bed for a toddler) with a High Sleeper Conversion Kit for when your little one grows older. This package also offers the flexibility to replace the conversion kit with a Cabin or Bunk Bed kit if you change your mind later down the line. If you need to bring the high sleeper bed down a peg or two later, simply remove the Conversion Kit and you have a traditional single bed without assembling the safety rails. Our convertible beds really do have all the bases covered!
The Scallywag Kids Exclusive High Sleeper Bed is supplied with an integral desk and two shelves. This model is not convertible; however, it does provide a smaller frame without losing sleeping space. Exclusive range high sleeper beds 8cm shorter and 4cm narrower overall than the Convertible High Sleeper – all without compromise on quality or stability.
High Sleepers with Desks and Wardrobes
The great thing about high sleeper beds is the amount of space you can save by having furniture below the bed. Our high sleepers can come with an integral desk or free-standing desk, as well as many wardrobe, shelving, and storage unit options. Our high sleepers with chair beds have also proved very popular as these comfy futon beds are great for sleepovers! All of our high sleeper beds can be supplied with a straight or curved ladder, which can be attached to either side of the bed.
How to Choose a High Sleeper Bed
Not sure how to choose the right high sleeper for your room? We have quite the range available, so you may be feeling a bit spoilt for choice! Consider the following options for choosing your ideal high sleeper bed:
- Storage:a range of storage options are available with our beds, including wardrobes, integral or free-standing desks, shelves, cupboards, and storage units. We have suggested some package options here, but you can select your own configuration by adding individual pieces from our Product tab Our beds with fewer storage options are also a great choice if you want to fully utilise the floorspace under the bed for relaxing or playing.
- Price: a high sleeper bed can be very cost-effective, as you’re getting furniture and storage with your bed, as well as a highly durable bed that lasts throughout childhood and beyond. We are proud to make kids beds and furniture that are worthwhile investments; plus, within our high sleepers range we have a variety of price points.
- Chair Beds: in addition to storage items, we can also supply a futon chair bed with your high sleeper, in a matching or different colour to go with your décor. The chair doubles up as a futon bed, making it perfect for sleepovers.
- Ladder Style: curved or straight? All our high sleepers can come with either ladder option, but you may want to go for a straight ladder if saving space is your top priority.
- Added Extras: need a new mattress and sheets for your bed? We supply a choice of beautiful mattresses for all our beds, as well as fitted and waterproof sheets.
High Sleeper Beds
Got a question about our high sleepers? Get in touch with Scallywag Kids and we’ll be more than happy to help you.